Getting a new admission
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION RULES
1. The school Academic Year is from April to March. Student seeking fresh admission are normally admitted in April/ May and July August. However admission on transfer certificate are open throughout the year .
2. Names are registered up to the 15th of March of the year of the admission. Registration entitles the child to appear for the School Entrance Test which is held in the first week of April.
3. The registration fee is not refundable, regardless of whether the child sits for the entrance test or not or he/she is admitted or not.
4. All students are interviewed before they are granted admission.
SCHOOL – FEES
All tuition fees payable in advance by the 10th of the month to which the bill relates. A monthly fee card is sent o the parents on the last working day of the previous month. The fee will be deposited at school account office.
1. Student should not be entrusted with the payment of fees.
2. The delay in payment beyond two month renders a student liable to be struck off the rolls.
3. No deductions are made for vacations or broken periods.
4. Student shall not be allowed to sit for the terminal or final examination , unless all fees dues to them are paid.
5. Late payment of fees is liable to a fine at a rate of Rs. 5/- per day except for unavoidable circumstances.
If you want to get a new admission please email us at email@example.com or call us at 05871-233493
Or you can fill a form here